Sunday, March 7, 2010

Natalee Holloway


I’m currently watching the Natalee Holloway story on Lifetime and I am utterly disgusted with how the Aruba government and police did so little to help the Holloway’s find their daughter. I am so disturbed and upset with that whole mess that there are no words. I can’t even imagine how her parents must’ve felt. The Aruba government and police let her murderer or murderers get away without a care in the world. I’m sure if it was their child they would be doing everything in their power to find them even if it meant pulling a few strings. That is exactly what Beth Holloway did and she did it brilliantly. Despite all of the protests demanding that she leave the island and the entire Aruba government and police working against her she managed to be steadfast and strong. She did what any mother would do...she fought for her child. All I have to say is to the people of Aruba who did not help the Holloways or hindered their search in any way read me loud and clear: SCREW ALL OF YOU. You guys are disgusting and I hope that if you are ever in need that noone will come to your aid. Joran, you don’t deserve to have any life at all. You got out of things way too easily and you should thank you’re lucky stars that you’re not behind bars or worse. Why don’t you be a man and own up to your mistakes and quit hiding behind your father like a boy about to wet his pants? Grow some and give her family some peace. It’s not like if you came out anything would happen because god knows nothing has. It’s been years and you’re still walking free while her family suffers. How can you sleep at night? Well you’re judgement day will come whether it be on earth or in another life. I hope you’re ready because daddy won’t be there to bail you out. To the family of Natalee Holloway my heart goes out to you and to Natalee I hope you can finally rest in peace. To those of you going far away for spring break please be safe and keep your guards up so that you will come home safe and sound.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I wanted to watch that movie when it first came out and still have yet to see it!! it looked SO good and I'm very interested in that case!!

    ReplyDelete